Hampton History Museum logo
Hampton History Museum logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2011.22.221
Title Pine Grove Court
Credit line Courtesy of Ann Chambers Mennell, in memory of Girard Chambers, Jr.
Collection Girard Chambers, Jr. Collection
Object Type Map
Date 1952-05-08
Description/Scope & Content Plat, labeled "Revision & Addition #1- To (Sheet 1 of 2) Pine Grove Court." Located in the N. King Street/Willow Oaks district including Little Back River Road, Clover Street, Beverly Street, Pine Grove Avenue, and Lexington Street. Also includes a section of the Glenwood subdivision and an area labeled "Playground." Surveyed by R. F. Pyle. Dated May 8, 1952.

Right side of sheet contains notes describing previous land transfers and lists current and previous property owners as: Pine Grove Court, Incorporated, Paul R. Bickford, Taylor C. Fraser, T. A. Reynolds, Virginia F. Marple.
Notes indicate property transfer information located in "Deed Book 192 at Page 481."
Extent of Description 1 leaf
Creator Pyle, R. F.
Related Items Show Related Records...
People Bickford, Paul R.
Darling, Mary G.
Fraser, Taylor C.
Marple, Virginia F.
Reynolds, T. A.
Place Names District04--N.KingSt./Willow Oaks
Parent Collection record 2011.22.0.2.1
Media/Interactives
To view above Place Names on map, open map in new window and click on place name in the list at left.