Hampton History Museum logo
Hampton History Museum logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2009.45.1.6
Title Lumber and Coal Wharf
Object Type Book
Date 1892
Description/Scope & Content Page of booklet, _Hampton Illustrated_ (1892), showing lumber and coal yards at the King Street Wharf (including a sign reading "W.E. Lawson").
People Lawson, William E.
Topics Nautical activity
Place Names District08--Downtown
Structure--King Street Wharf
Waterway--Hampton River
To view above Place Names on map, open map in new window and click on place name in the list at left.