|Title||Public School Lot (File Drawer D)|
|Credit line||Courtesy of Ann Chambers Mennell, in memory of Girard Chambers, Jr.|
|Collection||Girard Chambers, Jr. Collection|
|Description/Scope & Content||
Three plats of a "Public School Lot" located in the Buckroe district including Buckroe Road (also labeled "County Road") and present-day Salt Pond Road. Surveys completed by Girard Chambers, Jr. 1910-1912.
-"Plat of Public School Lot Situated Near Bloxom's Corner Relocated from Original Corners." Note on bottom of sheet reads, "See Chambers' Survey of Elliott's Tract." Dated December 7, 1912.
-Copy of "Plat of Public School Lot Situated Near Bloxom's Corner Relocated from Original Corners." Dated December 7, 1912.
-"Plat of A. C. Elliott's Land." Includes adjacent properties and their respective owners. Dated September 22, 1910.
|Creator||Chambers, Girard, Sr.|
Bloxom, J. B.
Elliott, A. C.
Hamilton, J. E.
Woodley, G. C.
To view above Place Names on map, open map in new window and click on place name in the list at left.