Hampton History Museum logo
Hampton History Museum logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2011.22.312
Title Sherwood Park
Credit line Courtesy of Ann Chambers Mennell, in memory of Girard Chambers, Jr.
Collection Girard Chambers, Jr. Collection
Object Type Map
Date 1948-01
Description/Scope & Content Plat, labeled "Sherwood Park Section 'B'-East Div." and "Property of E. L. Marple." Located in the N. King Street/ Willow Oaks district including Little Back River Road, Augusta Street (currently Clover Street), Beverly Street, Lamington Street (currently Lexington Street), Preston Street, and Woodfin Street (currently Calvert Street). Also includes a section of the Watson subdivision. Surveyed by Benson L. Hutton. Dated January 1948.
Extent of Description 1 leaf
Creator Hutton, Benson L.
Related Items Show Related Records...
People Blue
Chambers, Girard, Jr.
Davis
Fraser
Marple, E. L.
Siegel
Walker
Place Names District04--N.KingSt./Willow Oaks
Parent Collection record 2011.22.0.2.1
Media/Interactives
To view above Place Names on map, open map in new window and click on place name in the list at left.