|Title||St. John's Church before the Civil War|
|Description/Scope & Content||Postcard with early 19th century depcition of St. John's Church exterior and church yard. Caption reads: "St. John's Church before the Civil War Third [sic.] Church in Hampton, built 1728 Hampton, Va." As printed on the back, the postcard was "Published by the Cheyne's Studio, Hampton, Va." and was "Printed by the Albertype Co., Brooklyn, N. Y." The postcard on the reverse side is addressed to Mrs. Clay Marrow, Victoria Ave.|
|Related Items||Show Related Records...|
Marrow, Mrs. Clay
St. John's Church
Structure--St. John's Church
To view above Place Names on map, open map in new window and click on place name in the list at left.