Hampton History Museum logo
Hampton History Museum logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2009.45.1.12
Title Office of the "Hampton Monitor"
Object Type Book
Date 1892
Description/Scope & Content Page of booklet, _Hampton Illustrated_ (1892), showing storefronts and office buildings at the corner of North King Street and East Queen Street.
Related Items Show Related Records...
Topics Businesses
Place Names District08--Downtown
Road--N.King St.
Road--E.Queen St.
Structure--Sclater Building
Structure--E.Queen St. #5
Structure--E.Queen St. #7
Structure--N.King St. #6
Structure--N.King St. #10
Structure--N.King St. #12
Structure--N.King St. #14
Structure--E.Queen St. #1
Media/Interactives
To view above Place Names on map, open map in new window and click on place name in the list at left.