Hampton History Museum logo
Hampton History Museum logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2011.22.985
Title R. A. Baker's Estate
Credit line Courtesy of Ann Chambers Mennell, in memory of Girard Chambers, Jr.
Collection Girard Chambers, Jr. Collection
Object Type Map
Date 1921-07-23
Description/Scope & Content Plat, labeled "Plat of R.A. Baker's Estate Situated on Big Back River Road. Sold to Jesse S. Jones for Taxes," located on Big Back River Co. Road (likely present-day North Armistead Avenue) north of the intersection with present-day Sacramento Drive. Includes an area labeled "Woodland." Lower left corner reads, "File Drawer 1Q." Surveyed by Girard Chambers. Dated July 23, 1921.
Extent of Description 1 leaf
Creator Girard Chambers & Son
People Baker, R. A.
Barber, Susan
Barbour, S.
Jardon, H. R.
Jones, Jesse Simpkins, Capt.
Parker, J.
Place Names District02--Bethel
Parent Collection record 2011.22.0.2.2
Media/Interactives To view above Place Names on map, open map in new window and click on place name in the list at left.