Hampton History Museum logo
Hampton History Museum logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2011.22.97
Title Westover
Credit line Courtesy of Ann Chambers Mennell, in memory of Girard Chambers, Jr.
Collection Girard Chambers, Jr. Collection
Object Type Map
Date 1948-10-05
Description/Scope & Content Plat, labeled "Westover" and "Property of Wilmar Construction Corporation." Subdivision located at the intersection of present-day N. King Street (labeled "Langley Field Con. Road") and W. Little Back River Road including Westover Street, North Westover Street (currently Rebel Street), and Sinclair Road. Surveyed by Girard Chambers, Jr. Dated October 5, 1948.
Extent of Description 1 leaf
Creator Chambers, Girard, Jr.
People Allen
Anderson, E. R.
Cutler, J. C.
Egan, E.
Martin, John R.
Moliar, P. D.
Perkins
Saunders
Sinclair, Carrie Curle
Sinclair, James C.
Wilson, E. S.
Place Names District04--N.KingSt./Willow Oaks
Parent Collection record 2011.22.0.2.1
Media/Interactives
To view above Place Names on map, open map in new window and click on place name in the list at left.