|Credit line||Courtesy of Ann Chambers Mennell, in memory of Girard Chambers, Jr.|
|Collection||Girard Chambers, Jr. Collection|
|Description/Scope & Content||
Plat, labeled "Williams Court Section Two" and "Property of Charles-H-Williams." Located on present-day E. Pembroke Avenue (labeled as "Hampton Avenue") between E. Mercury Boulevard and Woodland Road including Gayle Street. The inset vicinity map shows Hampton Creek (Hampton River) to the West. Surveyed by Girard Chambers, Jr. Dated July 7, 1952.
Lower left corner describes previous land transfers and lists previous property owners as: E. Ralph James, Ross A. Kearney, H. Clark Thompson, J. A. Richardson, Evelyn Billups.
Notes indicate property transfer information located in Deed Book 124 Page 146, Deed Book 162 Page 444, Deed Book 171 Page 204, Deed Book 187 Page 274.
|Extent of Description||1 leaf|
|Creator||Chambers, Girard, Jr.|
|Related Items||Show Related Records...|
Evans, L. C.
Hearney, Ross A.
James, E. Ralph
Richardson, J. A.
Thompson, H. C.
Williams, Charles H.
|System of arrangement||
|Parent Collection record||2011.22.0.2.1|
To view above Place Names on map, open map in new window and click on place name in the list at left.