|Title||Town Improvement Association of Hampton - Constitution and Minutes|
|Collection||Darling Family Collection|
|Description/Scope & Content||Meeting minutes and list of officers for the Town Improvement Association of Hampton, October 6, 1879, with description of plan to grade and shell E. Queen and S. King streets; Constitution of association printed on reverse. Officers listed are Jacob Heffelfinger, President; Rev. J.J. Gravatt, Rev. F.R. Boston, Rev. S.E. Scott, Rev. Wm. McGee, and Gen. S.C. Armstrong, Vice-Presidents; Dr. T.H. Parramore, Secretary; J.J. Barnes, Treasurer.|
Gravatt, John J., Reverend
Armstrong, Samuel Chapman, Gen.
Parramore, Thomas H., Sr. (Dr.)
Scott, S. E., Reverend
Boston, F. R., Reverend
McGee, William, Reverend
Barnes, J. J.
To view above Place Names on map, open map in new window and click on place name in the list at left.