|Credit line||Courtesy of Ann Chambers Mennell, in memory of Girard Chambers, Jr.|
|Collection||Girard Chambers, Jr. Collection|
|Description/Scope & Content||Plat, labeled "This Plat is made from the notes of Dr. Hubbard in the survey made 21st Dec 1852 at the request of R. A. Armistead the owner at the time, the land known as Coopers on the East Side of Hampton River. The bearings of the division line are as taken at this time." Located in the Phoebus district, plat includes property owners of adjacent lots and a "Road." Surveyed by William Ivy. Dated April 22, 1872.|
|Related Items||Show Related Records...|
Armistead, R. A.
Hubbard, Christopher G., "Dr."
To view above Place Names on map, open map in new window and click on place name in the list at left.