Hampton History Museum logo
Hampton History Museum logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2011.22.584
Title J. J. Stelzer Property at Mill Creek
Credit line Courtesy of Ann Chambers Mennell, in memory of Girard Chambers, Jr.
Collection Girard Chambers, Jr. Collection
Object Type Documents
Date 1866
Description/Scope & Content Plat of J. J. Stelzer's property located in the Phoebus district near Mill Creek. Note on plat indicates information was used from Dr. Hubbard's surveys of "the land known as Gilliams', now Robt. Howards'" and the "Poor House Land." Surveyed by William Ivy. Dated June 8, 1866.
Creator Ivy, William
Related Items Show Related Records...
People Stelzer, J. J.
Jones, W. W.
Hubbard, Christopher G., "Dr."
Tabb, Joe
Howard
Williams
Armistead, R. A.
Howard, Robert
Gilliam
Place Names District07--Phoebus/HU
Site--Poor House
Media/Interactives
To view above Place Names on map, open map in new window and click on place name in the list at left.