|Credit line||Courtesy of Ann Chambers Mennell, in memory of Girard Chambers, Jr.|
|Collection||Girard Chambers, Jr. Collection|
|Description/Scope & Content||
Plat, labeled "Pinenella" and "Property of G. Baxter & Frances W. Stanton, ux. and G. N. & Ella V. Stanton, ux." Located in the Downtown district including "Military Road" (E. Mercury Boulevard) and Pine Cone Drive. Also includes a section of the Cherry Acres subdivision and "Pine Cove- (Branch of Hampton River)." Inset vicinity map shows surrounding area including Hampton Creek (Hampton River) and Langley Circle. Surveyed by W. B. Sours. Dated July 11, 1955.
Left side of the sheet contains notes describing previous land transfers and lists previous property owners as: Alice L. Morgan.
Notes indicate property transfer information located in "Deed Book 227 Page 435."
|Extent of Description||1 leaf|
|Creator||Sours, W. B.|
Morgan, Alice L.
Stanton, Ella V.
Stanton, Frances W.
Stanton, G. Baxter, Mr.
Stanton, G. N.
|Parent Collection record||2011.22.0.2.1|
To view above Place Names on map, open map in new window and click on place name in the list at left.